Saturday, July 9, 2011

FOTD: Look at me Now!

Hey Dolls!! It's been a crazy busy week here but I'm back to give you all a face of the day!
Inspired by the ever so lovely Juicy Beauty Blog's post I went to the movies last night. I went and saw Bad Teacher. I was a little skeptical about seeing it at first but in the end there's only one word to describe it... HILARIOUS!! It's a must see!!!

Anywho I'm here to bring you a Face of the Day :)


Me and my silly faces!! (lol)

I was going for a golden goddess look.

The Products I Used
*Face*
Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation(Cappuccino)
Revlon Colorstay mineral finishing powder(Suntan Matte)
Maybelline fit me blush in Light rose
e.l.f blush- candid coral*used as a highlight*
Cover Girl Queen Collection- ebony bronzer *used to contour*
*Eyes*
Coastal Scents 88 metal mania palette
N.Y.C liquid liner- black
Maybellline line express- ebony black
Maybelline falsies mascara
*Lips*
Revlon Matte Lipstick- Pink Pout
NYC- strawberry mousse

Well hope you all enjoyed this post Hope everyone had an amazing week and I hope you have an even more amazing weekend!!!!

From me to you...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment