Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Best of the Best: Monthly Treasures

These are my Best of the Best, The products I just couldn't get enough of
this month.

These are the items that made my list of Monthly Treasures.
(I can honestly say I swear by these.)



This Vaseline cocoa butter lotion is Amazing! It really deep conditions as
it says it does and not to mention the smell of it is delicious. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and looking radiant.


After all the fuss I had heard about the TRESemme Heat Tamer spray I finally gave in and decided to pick up a bottle. I must say I am loving this spray so far. It smells so good and I love the tiny spray nozzle it's so cute. It's so fun to use and it leaves my hair feeling soft and lucious after each use.

I recently picked up the Palmer's Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Milk and already I'm head over heels. I really love the formula of this lotion, as my hair can get really dry at times, this lotion is the secret weapon to leaving my hair's dryness afoot. And once again the smell is Marvelous!


I have been using Noxzema's face cream for some time now and I still can't get enough. It makes my face feel so smooth and it doesn't leave my skin oily, as I have an oily complexion and I have a lot of problems finding a cleanser that actually tends to my face's needs. This cleanser is just perfect.


I can honestly say I am slightly addicted to Burts Bees chapstick. This stuff is soo scrummy(my new word for yummy)!! It leaves my lips feeling like they're in a peppermint wonderland. It's the perfect primer pre lippie. I can't live without.


Last but not least, the last item that made my list for Monthly Treasures is this incredible lippie I recently picked up. It's from Maybelline's color sensational line and it's called Peachy Scene. It is soo gorgeous!! The perfect lip color for summer!! I was so excited when I got to experiment with this lipstick for a look I recently wore out (I'll give you guys photos of my look soon enough). Let me tell you I am obsessed with lippie's here recently and I am more than happy to add this one here to my collection!!!

2 comments: